“Fresh pastries”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Had a breakfast there and liked their freshly handmade pastries. Good portion of egg omelette with cheese and tomatoes, yummy almond croissant and raspberry delice plus 2 lattes (they do soya milk). Good alternative for Alf Resco.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We had excellent memories of this little bakery when we visited again for breakfast on a Sunday morning. When a bakery is open on Sunday you may except the bread and croissants to be freshly baked, at least that's what we are used to on the continent. We ordered croissants and did not eat more than 1 bite.
Coffee and omelette excellent ! Will return again to check out freshly baked bread, but never again on a Sunday.

1  Thank 19sailor67
Reviewed 14 August 2014

It was disorganised in here during the lunch service when we visited. The food was ok, pizza was nice, but a little pricey. My omelette was not up to usual French standards....a shame, because the patisserie looked fantastic, even though we didn't have room to try it.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had a quick lunch here one day on our week in Dartmouth. Service was a little slow but food was good. Family had cream teas and pastries which were good. I had an omelette which was a little rubbery and disappointing in a French owned establishment. Busy place though - seemed very popular

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We drove to Dartmouth from Plymouth for the day and came here because we came once before and were impressed. We ate in, but were a bit surprised how expensive eat in was compared to take away when you consider the cramped cafe interior. My tuna baguette had a very thin scrapping of tuna filling. My daughter's baguette was likewise meanly filled with chicken. My husband's sausage baguette was apparently lovely, but my youngest had a kids cheese and tomato pizza which was burnt at the edges. Given the prices I was a bit peeved and complained about the measly filling in my baguette. The very nice manageress immediately apologised and did not charge us for my baguette. But our bill still came to £30! For 2 baguettes, one kid's pizza, 3 soft drinks and a coffee! We were so put off we did not stay for the fantastic looking cakes. It has definitely put us off ever going back.