“EXCELLENT TAKE AWAY”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
nottinghamGB
“EXCELLENT TAKE AWAY”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This very busy fish and chip take away is tucked away on the back road just by the Lower Ferry crossing to Kingswear. Be prepared to wait - your food is cooked to order and not sitting waiting for you. There will also,most likely, be a queue in front of you!
Very fresh and well cooked fish and chips.

Camberley
“Epic Jalapeño Tartare sauce!!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ordered the special cod goujons and chips to share, with jalapeño Tartare sauce. Words cannot describe how delicious the tartare sauce was. I'm serious. I'm not sure I can go home knowing that it won't be in my life anymore.
The staff were very knowledgable and helpful and the lady who served us went out of her way to divide our shared order into two boxes, which exceeded my expectations. The cod was very good indeed, as well as the chips. I'd definitely go back- best fish and chips I've had in ages! And epic Jalapeno tartare sauce- seriously!

“Lovely but queue system terrible”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent but it took a long time to work though the queue and they say it will take 10 to 15 mins but I would say it was closer to 30 mins. Good size kids portions.

Warwick, United Kingdom
“Great food - a bit pricey!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Food tasted every bit as good as the resturant - turned out expensive take a way option, but still very satisfying. Judging by the queues - they seem to be able to get away with the prices!

Kent
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fish and chips ever”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We popped in here on the walk up to Dartmouth Castle. Omg didn't realise how amazing really good fish and chips could be. The cod was wonderful and the batter crisp and tasty, not oily. The chips were great also and the garnish of lemon and parsley a nice touch. I would highly recommend and would have visited the restaurant if we were staying longer.

• Visited August 2014