Good location by the harbour.
This is an excellent location to stay if like me you are in Dartmouth for a few days and want to be close to town and only have a short walk to the Naval college.
Clean and spacious room.
Friendly staff, and helpful.
Very nice cooked breakfast, and if I have one very small comment it would be that the breakfast on the first morning was only just warm enough, however the second morning it was fine.
All in all a comfortable stay, and at a fairly reasonable cost etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small friendly hotel is one of Dartmouth’s oldest and most interesting buildings. It was originally constructed as a Tudor merchant's house and would have been a welcome sight when the Pilgrim Fathers stopped off at Bayards Cove on their way to America in August 1620. The hotel is conveniently situated in Bayards Cove in the centre of this lovely town, with the market and main shopping area only a short level walk away. Guests are sure to enjoy the unique character of the hotel and its thoughtfully refurbished luxury rooms, all of which have freeview, televisions and DVD players, and some also enjoy views over the water of the cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bayards Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayards Cove Hotel Dartmouth
- Bayards Cove Inn Dartmouth, Devon