We just keep coming back to this place! In the perfect location next to Bayards Cove where you can sit with a drink watching the children crabbing and the boats sailing down the River. Great rooms with excellent facilities. Comfy beds, hand made soaps, home made biscuits on the tea tray and good breakfast selection with decent coffee. Lovely touches like a DVD library and books to borrow. Great food served downstairs during the day and some evenings and above all excellent friendly service. We have stayed in 2 of the top hotels in Dartmouth and would still rate this place as our favourite place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small friendly hotel is one of Dartmouth’s oldest and most interesting buildings. It was originally constructed as a Tudor merchant's house and would have been a welcome sight when the Pilgrim Fathers stopped off at Bayards Cove on their way to America in August 1620. The hotel is conveniently situated in Bayards Cove in the centre of this lovely town, with the market and main shopping area only a short level walk away. Guests are sure to enjoy the unique character of the hotel and its thoughtfully refurbished luxury rooms, all of which have freeview, televisions and DVD players, and some also enjoy views over the water of the cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bayards Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayards Cove Hotel Dartmouth
- Bayards Cove Inn Dartmouth, Devon