“Delicately balanced flavors”

Price range: US$20 - US$14,610
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The perfect setting for curry lovers to indulge themselves every way they want in a funky fusion of design innovation and exotic eastern cuisine. It prides itself on never wavering when it comes to the quality of products. Its ethos consists of using only the finest produce available and if possible locally produced ingredients - incorporating the delicate flavor of Asian spices to create a new, refreshing approach to Indian Cuisine with service at its cutting edge
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I visited yesterday and had a very enjoyable experience. I had a couple of poppadom to nibble on (to be fair not really my thing and wasn't blown away but I was hungry).

For starters I wanted the seared scallops, unfortunately they didn't have any so I had king prawn pakora (was a little too delicate in flavour for me but still nice) and the garlic king prawns which were excellent.

For the main i had the Bengal spiced fish dish (sea bass); I replaced the normal rice that comes with the dish to the lemon rice and ordered the stuffed Paratha bread.

To be fair it was probably the most delicately balanced Indian dish I have ever had, the flavour complemented the fish and didn't bully it. The fish it's self was perfectly cooked and the bread and rice worked well.

I will return and maybe try something with a bit more punch next time (but I wanted some beautiful seafood and that's what I got, thankyou).

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I had not visited this restaurant for 12 years after moving to Spain. It was as good as my previous visits. Excellent tasty food, well prepared and presented. I had an excellent Lamb Shank Vindaloo. My partner had a house special fish meal which was equally top class. Looking forward to our visit next summer.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

This is tucked away behind the church in a little back street but well worth finding it. Staff very nice, modern light & airy restaurant. The food was delicious. We had a lamb curry with coconut milk. Everything thing was beautifully presented. I wished we lived closer as we would be regulars!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This is the 6th or 7th time we have been to this restaurant. Every single time it has been fantastic! I am not a regular trip advisor reviewer but felt compelled to write something this time. I tell my friends that this is the best Indian restaurant I have even been to and nobody who takes up my recommendation is disappointed. A jewel in the dartmouth crown!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Indian fusion? This is Ok if you like "English Indian". Chicken tikka not recognisable & served in muddy paste. Chicken Baltimore, more like chicken in vegetable soup. Lamb bhuna, very mild & no sign of fresh coriander. Poor effort