“Exeter's hidden gem”

@Angela's
Ranked #15 of 607 Restaurants in Exeter
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A friendly, intimate restaurant specialising in fresh local food, @Angela's restaurant in Exeter serves passionately prepared cuisine in an ideal location close to Exeter Cathedral and Exeter St Thomas railway station. Offering high quality seafood, meat, game and vegetarian dishes, @Angela's is committed to using eco-friendly produce, sourced from the finest local suppliers. Signature dishes include Roasted Duck Breast with caramelised orange sauce and Baked Filo Parcel filled with mushroom and walnut duxelle. Each main course is served with fresh vegetables and potatoes, and dietary requirements can be catered for on request. Children of all ages are welcome, making @Angela's a superb restaurant for family dining. Warm spot lighting and calm background music in the evenings also make @Angela's an attractive restaurant for romantic dinners or a comfortable catch-up meal with friends. @Angela's was awarded 'outstanding contribution' to food service in the Food & Drink Devon Awards.
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Every town and city has one and Exeter is no exception with a restaurant called '@Angelas'.
Almost hidden away down the bottom of New Bridge Street it is easy to miss. This is a small restaurant, that not only looks beautifully clean with white table linen and polished cutlery but makes you very welcome with a friendly and attentive service from Angela and her staff.
There was a good choice of interesting dishes, all made from locally sourced produce and cooked to perfection. There was a good and reasonably priced wine list. This restaurat is a 'must try' when visiting Exeter but booking is essential for evening service.

Date of visit: July 2013

Reviewed 21 May 2013

We found Angela's by accident when we drove into Exeter after being held up on our journey west and needed somewhere to eat quickly. Having found a parking space in the street we wandered up a steep hill towards the town centre and there in front of us was Angela's Restaurant. The menu sounded very nice and it looked inviting inside and luckily they had a free table for 2. The food was delicious and the service efficient and friendly. We only had a main course as we were in a hurry but it was faultless.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

My partner and I visited here for a special occasion, the food was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere was very cosy and homely.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Along with my wife, we really enjoyed the fine dining experience at Angela's Restaurant. The service was good, the wine local and very nice, excellent starter, main meal and dessert.

Date of visit: March 2013
1  Thank 369ChrisW
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I can only comment on desserts as that is all I have ever ordered here, but I can say their desserts are the best I have had in Exeter so far and I always go there for special occasions! They change their menu every few weeks so there's always new surprises to try, a little pricey but worth it! Cannot fault the service, Angela is like a ray of sunshine! I recommend it to all my friends!

Date of visit: March 2013
1  Thank Food_Lover_186254

Been to @Angela's? Share your experiences!