Open today: 10:15 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great fun!

Fabulous time at VRVE exeter. Host Jez was brilliant, prompt start, quickly went through tutorials... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2023
Jboyland
Chard, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastic fun!

Fantastic fun! Thank you for a brilliant session, esp to Jez who was so patient with our autistic... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2023
Julia R
Devon, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Exeter
from £912.36
More Info
from £509.31
More Info
All reviews virtual reality great fun all ages birthday party any age fun experience plank games gamers session jonny blast activity ease instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Half term treat for my youngest and his buds. All had a great time (even me). Alex is very supportive and welcoming, and knows his games inside out. I had to be initiated into the world of VR by walking The Plank, feels ridiculously real and I’m just happy I didn’t fall off it! Couldn’t have had a better time, great venue, great service, will definitely be going back, so that I can watch my wife walk the plank this time! Thanks Alex 😁😎😁😎😁😎

1  Thank grinner76
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

Visited for the first time this morning.. Boys didn't stop talking about it all the way home.. All said it was ace and they had a fantastic time (ages ranging from 13 to 21).... Staff member was excellent ( sorry forgot your name.. Blame it on my age) made everyone feel at ease.. Unkown to them my son is on the autistic spectrum but he felt so relaxed and comfortable you would not of been aware of his disabilities... Even got my sister to put the vr headset on so that was another achievement...🤣 Thank you so much would highly recommend... Had a great laugh will definitely be going again.. Thank you for a great experience x

1  Thank samcC3893YV
Reviewed 28 October 2020

As soon as we walked in was the best part because I knew how cool this experience was! We had Alex there tonight showing us the ropes! Had a wicked session kids enjoyed it took my deaf friend and Alex made it really easy for him to understand how to play! Absolutely worth every penny! Cannot wait for the next session big ups the Alex down there everyone needs to get down and give it a bash!!!

1  Thank AryeS6
Reviewed 27 October 2020

We took our two sons (14 and 11) for an hour's session - we had an amazing time in a multi-player game, after the weirdly realistic "walking the plank". Boys and their dad are video-game experts, but I was really pleased to be able to fully join in as well. We could work as a team, but also compete with each other. The instructor made us all feel comfortable and was great at explaining what to do - the hour flew by. Sure we'll be back for more!

1  Thank 202leannep
Reviewed 19 October 2020

A great experience enjoyed by both of us from start to finish, with a good selection of games within various genres. (I highly recommend the John Wick game).
I will definitely book this up again, and for a longer session next time.

1  Thank petejrsmith
alexw950, General Manager at The VRVE, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Thank you so much Pete, we look forward to seeing you again soon! In the meantime... Happy Halloween 🦇🎃👻👌