Open today: 10:15 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great fun!

Fabulous time at VRVE exeter. Host Jez was brilliant, prompt start, quickly went through tutorials... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2023
Jboyland
Chard, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastic fun!

Fantastic fun! Thank you for a brilliant session, esp to Jez who was so patient with our autistic... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2023
Julia R
Devon, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Exeter
from £912.36
More Info
from £509.31
More Info
All reviews virtual reality great fun all ages birthday party any age fun experience plank games gamers session jonny blast activity ease instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

Wow, wow, wow! What an experience!

Never been to anything like this before and was completely and totally blown away!

Incredible facility. Warm, friendly, helpful staff. Excellent value for money. And huge choice of experiences to dive into. Some literally!!

Can't wait to visit again and play some more. Thank you for a fantastic time.

Dave (and Kim)

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

For my 5 year old son and his mum and dad! It was perfect entertainment!
Such an immersive experience that was unlike any other I’ve had. Our 5 year old had plenty of hound games to play with that he was absorbed by.
Would recommend.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

Took our 12 year old son here as a treat over half term.

The online booking was simple. It was easy to find. I wasn’t sure what to expect when we arrived, thought there might be multiple rooms and groups at the same time, but it was only 1 and we had the place to ourselves for the hour.

Our host was very friendly and explained everything to us. We each had to do an intro to show us what it was like. I won’t say anymore other than I was totally immersed and couldn’t convince my brain that I wasn’t on top of a skyscraper!

After the intro we had the choice of doing individual experiences or some new group games which we could all play at once, we opted for that. We were elves and had to defend various locations from orks with our bows and arrows.

We had brilliant fun and our hour flew by.

Going to book again as soon as this lockdown is over! Can’t recommend enough.

2  Thank DavidStubbs
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Half term treat for my youngest and his buds. All had a great time (even me). Alex is very supportive and welcoming, and knows his games inside out. I had to be initiated into the world of VR by walking The Plank, feels ridiculously real and I’m just happy I didn’t fall off it! Couldn’t have had a better time, great venue, great service, will definitely be going back, so that I can watch my wife walk the plank this time! Thanks Alex 😁😎😁😎😁😎

1  Thank grinner76
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

Visited for the first time this morning.. Boys didn't stop talking about it all the way home.. All said it was ace and they had a fantastic time (ages ranging from 13 to 21).... Staff member was excellent ( sorry forgot your name.. Blame it on my age) made everyone feel at ease.. Unkown to them my son is on the autistic spectrum but he felt so relaxed and comfortable you would not of been aware of his disabilities... Even got my sister to put the vr headset on so that was another achievement...🤣 Thank you so much would highly recommend... Had a great laugh will definitely be going again.. Thank you for a great experience x

1  Thank samcC3893YV