Jurys Inn Exeter
  • Pool
Queens Court(Exeter)
  • Breakfast included
1,984 results
All reviewscity centrevue cinemancp car parkbus stationmulti storeychain hotelbusiness tripper daywould stay againgood sizereception staffdouble bedbuffet breakfastfew minutes walkshort stayone night stayfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I booked this hotel room only at a great rate, I used this as a base to visit friends and family, the location is great very central and close to the shops etc. The room was clean and the bed was very comfy, I stayed in room 410 and was extremely happy.
I think the best question you ask yourself as a traveller is would i go back?? Easy answer is definate!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We have just spent two nights at the hotel and were delighted at its close proximity to the bus station and town centre. As we arrived early morning our rooms were not available which was fine but we were able to leave our luggage at no charge and came back later in the afternoon to check in.It was nice to have a gentleman on the desk who made us most welcome and gave us information when asked.Our room was really good with a double bed and a single and everything was very clean and inviting.
Breakfast was good but the only thing was we found the food area could have been better arranged as there was no cutlery beside things and the milk was not near the drinks but that is a minor detail. Other than that our stay was really nice.

Room Tip: We had room 416 which was really nice and very quiet but I would think the rooms on the lower floors could be quite noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We stayed in Jury's Inn in Exeter in January this year. Overall the hotel was very comfortable, modern and clean. The only problem was at check-in. We arrived at midday and were told check-in is at 2pm - we left our bags and went for a walk/food into town (the hotel is in a very central location). We got back to the hotel at 1.30, checked if our two rooms were ready, we were told no but to wait in the lounge and they'd come find us. At 2pm we, once again, enquired at reception if the rooms were ready, the receptionist told us (quite rudely) that the rooms were not ready and might not be ready for a while yet. We asked to see the Manager, when he came we explained that we were in the city for a rugby match and we needed to check in to our rooms and get to the stadium (by the way whilst waiting in the lounge earlier, people were arriving at the hotel and checking in immediately!). I have to say the Manager was very helpful and within one/two minutes he had us checked in and in our rooms. So obviously there were rooms available but the receptionist was either too lazy or to incompetent to check us in !!

This was the only bad incident we had, the food, rooms and facilities were all really nice and I would recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Exeter......

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I had to stay for three nights as on a Training course in Exeter. The hotel is conveniently situated for the town centre and restaurants are within walking distance. Reception was good and I was booked in quickly and efficiently which was just what I needed after a 4 hour train journey. Room was spotless and very comfortable with air con and nice tv. All the facilities I needed were there. The breakfasts were ok the only improvement I would make is to have better bread, what was there was a bit 'cheap'! I had one evening meal in the bar which was excellent and another in the restaurant which was also very good and the service was excellent on both occasions. They've also got a Costa Coffee bar and the coffee was cheaper that in our local one at home. All in all very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I stayed at this hotel on business and would thoroughly recommend it for a stay in Exeter. I had never stayed in a Jurys Inn Hotel but thought the service was very professional in the reception area and the on site restaurant/bar.The rooms are of a good quality if a little small but have everything you would expect of this star rating. My room rate included WIFI which provided an excellent uninterrupted service.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business