“Great experience”

Skirmish Paintball Games Exeter
Ranked #10 of 25 Fun & Games in Exeter
More attraction details
Owner description: Skirmish Exeter is one of the Safest, most Professional, and most Trusted Venues avaliable in the UK. We surpass all the requirements of the UKPSF (Paintball Governing Body in the UK), and we constantly recieve 5 star ratings and reviews from our previous customers.
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I visted Skirmish towards the end of May. I meant to write a review but had completely forgot. We were discussing paintballing in my house and rememered of what an unbelievable experience I had here I wanted to write the review.

Our guide names was Mike "Wooley Bear" he was awesome. great guide, very knowledgable and really made our experience much better. I hope he still works here because I feel bad about not writing a review sooner.

Hands down best place I have ever played paintball. Look forward to coming back again!!!!

1  Thank Jeff W

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Played Airsoft here a while back! The site is very close quarters and makes for some exciting gameplay. The play areas cover both inside and out. The outside area has plenty of cover in the form of old cars, tyre walls e.t.c. The inside is very enclosed so if you're claustrophobic you may want to give it a miss.

Staff are friendly and there is even a little kitchen that you can get a burger from! The site is also very supportive of the armed forces which is nice to see (being ex-RAF myself).

1  Thank MCarts265
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Staff were great even gave us a lift home when the taxi companies let us down.

Really good laugh and very well organised.

1  Thank Alastair D
Reviewed 19 October 2012

My friends and I went down to Skirmish Paintball for the first time and it was awesome. Everything about it was great. From the very affordable prices to the extremely polite staff members. Oh yeah, and the courses were amazing too. We played all day and had the very best time. It's fun for all ages. If you ever get the chance to go paint balling at Skirmish Paintball I suggest you go. You'll have a great time surrounded by family and friends.

1  Thank Christopher S
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2012

While at skirmish playing paintball with my friends, we had a great time. I have been going to skirmish for three years, each experience getting better. All of the staff member are always extremely polite and are just good people. They always do a great job do ing their job and always discuss different stories about playing in the past. With affordable prices and the best facilities around, i would definitely recommend this to any paintballers and will definitely be going back frequently.

1  Thank Jake H