“Great fun for all ages”

Quad World
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped here on way back from Cornwall for my 6 year old.
So glad we did, very professional service, great fun.
They have different tracks and quads to suit all abilities.
Dad had great fun on the pro track!
Dylan had fun on smaller track.
Will definitely bw back for my sons birthday. And will even have ago myself!
Owner really helpful, staff great.
You can even take your own quad, this pleased my 6 year old as hes eager to get out of fields and onto track. Cant wait to go back.

1 Thank Sc0rpio87

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Hi I just wanted to write and say thank you to all the guys at Quad World we visited today and had a really fabulous time with our children and our friends. As we are families with children with special requirements we were so very impressed with how well the staff looked after us all especially our children. It was just the right amount of time and money so well spent. enjoyed the photos afterwards just really great setting and really excellent value for money. Thank you from a very happy Maine family. we will defo be back during the summer hols. :-0

Visited April 2014
1 Thank nancy M
Exeter, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“great place”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

It was not that far from Exeter and it was fun. Went there for a friends bday and enjoyed it a lot. Only thing is it was a little bit overpriced.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sarahpikah
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Cold and Wet but so much fun”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Just called in on the off chance we could ride today Sunday 12 January and it was cold but the quads were just great fun - went with my two sons one of 10 and one of 14 and we had a brilliant time. Safety was great I felt that this was a real plus and not rushed at all - we all thorouhgly enjoyed it came off muddy and then had a hot chocolate in the restaurant. My son wants his birthday party there so come April will be booking here - thanks guys it was awesome Mash :-)

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Mash957
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“NOT THE BEST”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I took my two young sons aged eleven and thirteen for the younger boys birthday treat and i have to say they were both a bit disappointed. I fully appreciate the safety aspect of the bikes but really my old mum on her mobility scooter could go faster than these quads. I think its pretty good if you have children under ten years of age, if they are any older i feel the attraction would be too tame.

Visited January 2014