“excellent”
Review of Kiddicott Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Exeter
Kiddicott Farm
Ranked #20 of 68 Exeter B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2013

just perfect, location, host, breakfast + pro active at posting an item i had forgetten, received almost before i realised i had forgotten it!definitly recommended, the area is also very nice and quiet

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Kiddicott is not your typical b & b. The accommodation is a mixture of superb craftmanship with a homely twist. The rooms are beautiful and obviously made with no expense spared. I stayed in the blue room which was spacious and homely with a comfortable bed and breath taking views of the surrounding countryside.

The hosts christine and malcolm are excellent. Friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. They will help you out in any way they can.

The location is great as long as you have your own transport. It's a tiny bit out of the way but I saw that as a positive as you get so much country side to explore.

I would love to stay here again on future visits to Devon, a wonderful experience.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I ended up at Kiddicott Farm because another nearby B&B had a problem and could not accommodate me and my 16 yo son. I could not have been more delighted with the outcome! Christine offered us a lovely warm welcome, even arranged for us to have some lovely fresh milk for tea and our room (which had 3 single beds in it) was Beautiful with a new ensuite and gorgeous views over the meadows.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Annexe which had it's own spacious lounge - highly recommended!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Kiddicott Farm is the perfect place to say when visiting Exeter. We have family close to the B&B which my husband and our two children visit once or twice a year. We would always choose to stay here and have been back time and time again. Christine is a welcoming host and could not do more for you - she deserves a medal!! Nothing is too much trouble and she makes you feel like you are family! The breakfast is spot on and sets you up for the day! The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. One evening we ran three separate baths after a particularly muddy day out and i'm pleased to report that the Hot water did not run out! You will not be disappointed with your choice if you decide to pick Kiddicott Farm.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Myself and two colleagues stayed here for 4 nights whilst working at the Devon County Show. Christine and her gorgeous b&b made the trip feel more like a holiday and I would definitely return again for pleasure. We stayed in the annexe and the en-suite rooms were large, comfortable and modern, all have wonderful views and we were very impressed with the kitchen and lounge feature that the annexe provides.

Christine and her family are friendly, welcoming and made you feel that nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were delicious and Christine was the perfect hostess.

I would highly recommend this gorgeous Devon B&B.

We ate locally and would very much recommend the Digger's Rest and Malster's Arms.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Kiddicott Farm is the best! Christine made my daughter and I feel at home from the moment we arrived until we left. She even upgraded us to the largest room. Everything was very clean and the view from our room was just beautiful. Breakfast was wonderful and Christine even brought up an ice cold pitcher of milk after a long day of tourist activities! It was a great location and Christine gave us many good ideas of places to visit. We can't wait to return and spend more time at Kiddicott Farm. Thank you Christine for sharing your home with us!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I was visiting Exeter on business for a few days and needed rooms for myself and 2 colleagues.
Christine could not do enough for us and I have to say she had the perfect balance of being friendly and attentative to whatever was asked.... whilst remaining professional. The rooms where warm, clean and spacious and I found great value for money. Lovely homely setting and I can imagine quite delightful in the summer months. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kiddicott Farm and I am sure I will be staying again in the near future!.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business