“Massage”

Purity Boutique Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Exeter
More attraction details
Owner description: ...for your beauty, relaxation and well-being Curled up amongst the quaint cobbled streets of Exeter and overlooking its impressive Cathedral, Purity Boutique Spa offers a wide range of treatments in a vintage-inspired cubby hole of beauty, adorned with shabby chic furniture and floral pastels.The vision for Purity is to create a unique day spa that provides treatments with visible benefits that are both relaxing and rejuvenating in a tranquil environment. With this in mind, we have carefully chosen the Environ range, known for their clinical benefits and Aromatherapy Associates known for their relaxing properties. Purity maintains the highest of standards and personal service, ensuring your experience is second to none. After your chosen treatment, sit back, relax and enjoy our complimentary vintage tea experience.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Massage”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Mariam, Ellie and Alicia welcoming when i come in for a Massage i've been in at least 6 times now this year i always look forward to be coming in to see Mariam her team.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Heavenly”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I went with a friend as a treat. We had the £45 package that consisted of a back and shoulder massage, mini facial and nails. We both really enjoyed it and it was great to be able to share a room. I particularly liked the heated massage tables.

Good value and very friendly staff.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Lorna B
Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Facial”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Heavenly facial with Mariam, puritys owner/therapist
I treated myself to a prescriptive environ facial as recommended by a friend. Mariam was informative, knowledgeable on her subject and left me in comfortable silence during the treatment. Mariam even massaged my hands and arms while the creams were on.
I hate it when the therapist leaves you in the room..
The treatment was excellent value, beautiful location and amazing staff!

1 Thank Mypotsjambo
Carrickfergus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Bliss”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have had several massages here where visiting Exeter and have felt relaxed from entering the front door. The staff are very friendly and from stepping in the small quaint door it is a lovely atmosphere. I have had relaxation and deep tissue and all excellent!
Highly recommended indeed.

Visited January 2014
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Twin room spa treatment”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Just had an energy restoring facial and pedicure in the twin room accompanied by my friend.
We both felt completely at ease and very relaxed. The natural facial products smelled gorgeous and we felt very pampered. Our feet look good too!
The therapists are friendly and professional and we were pleased to have found such a gem tucked away in Exeter cathedral close.

Visited March 2014