“Good, Fresh Tasting Food”
Review of Gourmandine Crepes Cafe - CLOSED

Gourmandine Crepes Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: What began as a takeaway Creperie is now a truly French Bistrot (spelled the correct Breizh way) bursting with authenticity and presenting classic French dishes in a relaxed and friendly environment. Gourmandine is open for morning treats, lunch,and afternoon patisserie. We will also open evenings by special arrangement for private parties of 20 to 25 people. Come in and see why we're no longer the best kept secret in Exeter, and discover what a real French Bistrot is!
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Good, Fresh Tasting Food”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stooped in for a quick bite to eat before heading to get train home after visiting Exeter for a friends wedding.
Excellent service from the very friendly lady. I had the savoury breakfast pancake and my wife had the eggs benedict. Both were good size portions and great tasting. Will definitely be back in for a sweet pancake when visiting next.

• Visited July 2014

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I have walked past this bistro/cafe so many times but yesterday decided to pop in with my children for a treat. My eldest and I shared a chocolate fondue whilst my youngest had a crepe with jam. I was so impressed with everything that arrived at our table but the fondue had the wow factor!
The ladies who served us were all polite and friendly. The atmosphere was warm and inviting.
We will definitely return again!!

• Visited July 2014
Leek, United Kingdom
“A breakfast treat”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stopped here for breakfast on the first day of our holiday.

Had the breakfast crepe and croque madame. Both were absolutely delicious, and the prices were very reasonable.

Service was efficient and really friendly. We got loads of advice about places to go in and around Exeter, which was really appreciated.

• Visited June 2014
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Eat French in Exeter”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Like the atmosphere, the staff, the service and a variety of food beyond their excellent crepes. Really good coffee too.

Visited June 2014
Chulmleigh, United Kingdom
“Delicious Galettes”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have visited this restaurant several times on my own for a light bite and last weekend took my French visitors there for lunch.The food was as usual delicious,the service was excellent and it was good value.I will make this my favourite lunchtime venue whenever I visit the city.

• Visited May 2014