I stayed here for 4 nights with my daughter and was pleasantly surprised by the great customer service received every time I saw a member of staff.
We stayed in a very spacious and modern room on the ground floor. The tv did not work the first night as they are having trouble with the signal at the moment. It worked for the remaining days, however. There was a lot of noise above which sounded like kids running about until 10pm but this soon settled. I would recommend getting a room on the above floors due to this.
The room itself was clean throughout and the beds were so comfortable that I didn't want to leave to go to my own bed at home! The only problem I had was that my 3three network did not work so couldn't get a signal within the room. It worked as soon as I left the room though!
As for the parking, it was a bit of a nightmare at times as I didn't want to fork out 9.90 at the station car park. My own fault really as had read about parking prior to booking hotel! I parked on the street opposite the hotel once but it was difficult trying to get a place there. On the last night, I discovered that there are many more car park spaces on the same side of the road of premier inn, only a little further up Bonhay Road. I parked outside the House of a Wong chinese takeaway and that was free from 6pm-9am. The food there is good too, and reasonably priced. Within a stones throw from the hotel! Wish I had known about these spaces beforehand.
Overall a decent stay. Customer service was brill so would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has 102 bedrooms and is situated just 100 metres from Exeter St David’s train station, there is no parking available but chargeable parking is located nearby. Our Hotel has everything you’d expect - comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. We provide for our guests:· Clean and comfortable rooms · Warm welcome · Eat as much as you like cooked and continental breakfast (£8.25, £5.25)· Great food and drink at reasonable prices. Thyme Restaurant, our restaurant, is located within the hotel, which provides all guests and the community with good food and drink at reasonable prices. Opening Times · Restaurant open 6pm-10pm · With nearly 600 hotels, Premier Inn is the UK’s largest hotel Chain. Premier Inn features: Our Rooms · En-suite bathrooms· · Remote control TV with Freeview· Fogarty pillows and Hypnos mattresses · Air conditioning · Tea and coffee facilities · Heat control · Hairdryers · Spacious desk area. Our Hotel · 102 bedrooms · 24hour reception · Restaurant (Hot breakfast and dinner)· Straightforward pricing (price per room not per person)· WiFi access (charges apply)· Self check in kiosks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter Central St Davids Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter Central St Davids Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter Central St Davids Hotel Devon