“Great for young children (and big kids too!)”

Crealy Adventure Park & Resort
Ranked #4 of 127 things to do in Exeter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Voted 'Family attraction of the year' Crealy Adventure Park is the Southwest's No.1 Family day out. Complete with wild rides, masses of indoor play areas, live shows, and the friendliest animals. And for those rainy days we have over 75,000 sq. Feet of indoor play to explore, including the Buddy Bear's Kingdom and the new exciting play frames. All in all, over 60 amazing attractions in more than 100 fun filled acres of Devon countryside. Crealy Adventure Park - The Southwest's No.1 Family day out!
Reviewed 16 February 2010

We visited Crealy Devon on Sun 14th Feb 2010, we pre-booked on the internet and because it was winter and a Sunday it was the bargain price of £6 per adult and free for my 2 year old (as he is under 92cm tall!).

Crealy is NOT a white knuckle theme park, it is aimed at a "family" experience particularly younger children I would say age 2 to about 8 would get the most out of it. There is lots of indoor play space so if the weather is bad its not a problem. Lots of slides, ball pits and things to climb which my son just loved.
The Crealy grounds are beautiful a boating / duck lake a really fun "bridge" section and lots of outdoor play area including a really lovely minature village! There is quite a large farm / petting area with goats, horses, rabbits etc and regular slots throughout the day for handling the animals.

My only criticism is when we stopped for lunch it took an age to be served and they didn't have some of the items on the menu, this was a little frustrating as being a lunch time shouldn't have taken the staff by surprise but they seemed a little taken back by the big queue!! When we go again (which we definitely will) we will take a packed lunch!

I'm just sorry that despite living in Devon for 5 years we have only just discovered Crealy.

1  Thank mrsw00
Write a ReviewReviews (2,524)
All reviews
in 27 reviews
"alton towers"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2009

My family visited Crealy and enjoyed themselves enormously. Well Done & Thank you to one and all at Crealy.

2  Thank CornwallWeatherby
Reviewed 31 August 2009

I will keep this short. if you are holidaying in the area stay away from Crealy Adventure park. a complete waste of money only two real rides, these were also poor, the rest are things that you would get at any public park for free. the entrance fee is to much and the day was a complete waste of time and money.

it shows what kind of thing to expect when you read the parks reply which has followed everyones elses review. they should spend less time replying with lengthy excuses and use the time to improve the park.

awful.....

2  Thank claire034
AngelaWright, PR MANAGER at Crealy Adventure Park & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2009

Dear Claire,

I am so sorry you were disappointed with your visit to Crealy.

We attract almost 500,000 visitors a year and recieve many compliments about how well-loved Crealy is.

Over 91% of guests say they would recommend Crealy to a friend, so I'm really sorry you didnt share their experience.

Regarding our rides, we are a family attraction and therefore we do not have white knuckle rides, all our rides are suitable for young children up to adults. We have a coaster, log flume, pirate ship and 3 large indoor play areas, plus many other attractions and friendly animals.

Please if you would like to discuss any aspect of your visit further please email fun@ crealy.co.uk as we take all visitor feedback very seriously.

Reviewed 13 August 2009

Went there in july it was fantastic. I have a disabled son and everyone at the park were really fantastic they would do anything to help me. I have never taken him on rides before as it is not easy. At crealy the disabled take priority it was the best theme park i have been to with my son. i cannot praise the staff enough. I will be back if im ever in that part of the country again.

1  Thank teenypeeps