Review Highlights
Out of season

Although out of season they did have the indoor entertainments open which would probably suit young... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
phil b
via mobile
Great for Younger Families.

Visited during half term. The log flume was not operating, unsurprising at this time of year... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
DartmoorBaggie
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Exeter
from US$168.18
from US$671.36
from US$356.53
2,840 results
All reviews log flume go karts pirate ship roller coaster water rides adventure zone guest services tidal wave outdoor rides grand prix soft play all you can eat dino jeeps free return indoor play alton towers safari train
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Crealy soft play! Obviously not been cleaned for a while. Absolutely disgusting. Soak zone toilets need mending and bins broken attracting wasps. Whole park needs attention. Shame because my kids love it.

Date of experience: September 2018
Crealy, Guest Relations Manager at Crealy Theme Park & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit.

Would it be possible for you to contact us on 01395233200 to discuss your comments further.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I went to crealy last week and had an amazing time. One member of staff in particular Called Ryan Hayman was ever so helpful. Absolute legend and 100% deserves a pay rise for his service.

Date of experience: September 2018
Crealy, Guest Relations Manager at Crealy Theme Park & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Wow!

Thank you for such a great review of Crealy Adventure Park and Resort.

I have passed your feedback on Ryan's Manager.

I hope you’ll come again soon!

Many Thanks!

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We visited today, 2 adults, a toddler and a baby. The only things open were the indoor soft play and animals. The soft play is looking very sad and old. Some of it was even closed with workmen fixing the roof. It was only when I walked up to one of the slides that a contractor fixing the roof told me that the large slides were closed.

I think Crealy need to have a think about their pricing policy during the winter months. £8 per adult seems a bit steep given the old thing open is soft play. I'd expect to pay for the child rather than the adults. The price and sorry state of the equipment do lead me to think Crealy are not looking for the return customers....

2  Thank Amy S
Crealy, Guest Relations Manager at Crealy Theme Park & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I have been a member of crealy for a nearly a year. I am really disappointed with the lack of understanding from their management. I have complained previous about the restaurant where a child was putting his hand in the buffet food and it wasn't changed ( a breach of health and safety) we asked for a refund as we felt we couldn't eat it and it was disgusting. They refused and lacked any compassion or understand. Today my car went over a pot hole in their crappy carpark and popped my tyre.... the managers first response... we take no responsibility? Um... pretty sure if your providing a carpark for a business it's needs to be maintained ??? I am £100 down just entering crealy's theme park. Will sending a lovely letter to them shortly with the exact obligations they have towards me as a consumer. Absolute jokes. We won't be renewing our passes. Feel so upset by the way I have been treated .

3  Thank Kelly M
Crealy, Guest Relations Manager at Crealy Theme Park & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We go to Crealy every year and is my 6 year olds favourite holiday.
No big thrill rides as park is aimed at younger children but still plenty to do and lots of play areas to break up the day.
Queues can sometimes be long, particularly the bigger rides, but we've never waited more than 45 minutes so not too bad in comparison to other places and we go in August.

I have to mention the jacket potato kiosk in the main building, they are yummy. They also do a nice burger hubby said.

Date of experience: August 2018
Crealy, Guest Relations Manager at Crealy Theme Park & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Wow!

Thank you for your review of Crealy Adventure Park and Resort.

I'm pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your visit.

I hope you’ll come again soon!