US$85
US$82
Hampton
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$129
  • Pool
The Globe(Topsham)
US$111
  • Restaurant
Exeter Court Hotel(Kennford)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
US$131
US$119
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Exeter(Exeter)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Orbitz.com
US$95
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Exeter M5(Exeter)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Travelodge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

All reviewscity centrebeds comfypark oppositeuniversity campusquiet roadgeorgian houseb and bquiet areamin walksitting roomone nightroom was cleanexeter stcooked breakfastnice staybed and breakfastgreat position
Reviewed 10 February 2013

The actual room and associated aspects of the experience were excellent (good standard, very clean and comfortable).

The criticism I would have relates to the customer interface and general interpersonal skills of the gentleman that was the main contact point. Get this right and in my opinion an excellent place to stay!

Some aspects of the cooked breakfast would benefit from review, tomatoes a little dried up and sausages a little on the dwarf size.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Parkview in Exeter. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood with an easy 15 min walk into the city center or a 10-15 min walk to St David's Station. Very friendly and welcoming owners. Delicious and plentiful breakfast. Rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Would gladly stay here again the next chance we have to visit Exeter.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Stayed at Park View hotel for 5 nights prior to moving into my dorm at University of Exeter. Lovely room with view out front of hotel toward Bury Meadow park, lots of sunlight. Ensuite bathroom was nicely separated from rest of room. Wi-fi issues throughout my stay. Wall to neighboring room was very thin, as I could hear everything the people in that room said; this was a problem, as they seemed fond of conversation and television at 1:00am! Didn't complain to proprietors, as there wasn't much to be done about it. Not a huge deal, anyway. Very easy access to town center by a quick walk across the park and onto Queen St. Good location for both town and University. Breakfasts were lovely. Overall a nice stay and I would visit again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I chose this B&B because of the good reviews. While the staff were friendly, and the hotel was clean, there were a few serious issues:
- the ensuite bathroom was freshly painted and the room not aired out. It was too rainy and cold to open the windows at night, and I had to sleep in the fumes, waking the next morning with a severe headache and all my clothes smelled of paint.
- the shower could only be either scalding hot or freezing cold - the in between setting did not work. When I mentioned this to the staff, they seemed not surprised, and not too worried about my complaint. I had to splash water from the shower on me to get clean, and ended up burning my scalp and hands.
- the breakfast was OK, but the porridge tasted as though there was also painting done in the cupboard where it was stored (a chemical taste)

Room Tip: I would not recommend going to this B&B.
Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Sarah O
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Not difficult to find - I recommend to use sat nav or google
Parking space limited but ok (4 spaces at B&B plus metred on street parking)
Nice clean B&B - excellent breakfast, great location close to town centre
Quiet area - beds comfy
Friendly owners

Room Tip: good place to stay ... family friendly
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family