“A good night was had by all”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Timepiece

Timepiece
Ranked #15 of 51 Nightlife in Exeter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Timepiece Nightclub, Exeter's half decent night club.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“A good night was had by all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We were a bit worried when we first walked in as it was very empty but it quickly filled up and became very lively. Very friendly staff particularly the security people which helped to make a really good atmosphere.

Visited March 2014

South Devon, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I love the music they play and the fact you have one pub floor and then two club floors it's a great idea :) my own downside is that £5 entry is fairly expensive considering it's less than that to get into some major clubs in big city's like London and Cardiff. Anyway it's my favourite in Exeter

Exeter, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A piece of class”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

What a marvelous establishment. Always a hub of melifluos joy, "The Ringpiece" is so much better than it's uncharitable nickname suggests.

Come one, come all!

Visited January 2013
Dartmoor National Park, United Kingdom
477 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4,250 helpful votes
“OK but why not accept card payments”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

Fine place for clubbing, on a Friday night it was busy and a good atmosphere. Bar service was quick but there weren't any cheap drinks deals (£2 for a bottle of lager as a special offer is not good). The other annoying thing was that they did not accept card payments of any type - there was a cash machine downstairs but I object to paying £2 to access my money. I'd have happily bought a round of drinks using my card and say met a £5 minimum card amount, but this wasn't even an option so I ended up spending less than I might have.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank chammp
Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Timepiece-DON'T GO THERE!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

I love the place. However the night I went in my final year of university, the female bouncer didn't give me a stamp so no chance of re-entry. I tried to argue that I had already paid but was thrown out with a sore wrist. AVOID!!!

Visited October 2012