Travelodge Exeter M5
US$80
Holiday Inn Express Exeter(Exeter)(Great Value!)
US$82
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$101
getaroom.com
Jurys Inn Exeter(Exeter)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$73
TripAdvisor
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbar and grillservice areaservice stationattached barmotorway serviceson site restaurantroom was cleanovernight stopreception stafffamily roomsandy parkfree parkingnight staygood nights sleeprestaurant next doorbudget hotelchecking in
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights last week whilst doing work experience. The hotel itself was good- nice big room which was very clean. The noise from the motorway wasn't too bad, a background hum if anything but not enough to disturb you.
The location was also good, just off the M5 and half an hour walk from the business park where I did the work experience.
Probably the best thing about the travelodge was the staff- they were all very friendly and helpful, printing off a form for me when I asked and just generally very pleasant!
Overall in terms of comfort for a quick stay I thought the hotel was very good and I would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed at the M5 Travelodge when we went to Exeter for the weekend. It's really convenient for the park and ride into Exeter City Centre and it's recently been refurbished and everything is new and clean. Staff are friendly and helpful and parking is free. What more can you ask!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank jimandsimone1990
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My work involves me staying away far more than I would like and as such I have got to stay here a few times and a number of other stop over locations nearby. Staff were helpful enough and my room, although as usual as far from reception as they could put me that meant a nice quiet room taking into account the location. Travelodge have upgraded their rooms and it was clean, bed comfy and overall clearly getting better. The bar grill (seperate to hotel but same building) does a decent breakfast. However,£50 for a room with breakfast on top make it far pricier than could be in comparison to b&b's nearby.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed overnight with my 2 teenage sons before a uni open day. Very pleasantly surprised. Plenty of room for us all in a family room and so clean! Helpful staff. Breakfast at £4.99 (and evening meal but didn't try this) available in the bar/grill off reception. Noise from the motorway with window open but unavoidable when you are next to the M5. Less than 5 minutes to the park and ride for the Open Day. Perfect. Overall, a successful trip. (Remember to take a hairdryer as not provided)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 30 May 2014

A decent price in a location suited to us to explore the area. It had been done up with the new beds etc which was very nice. Only downside, you can only open the window a crack and we were way too hot. The room was stuffy and we just wanted some fresh air.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple