“hugely impressed.”

Devon Leisure Quad Safari
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great off-road course through the forest in Devon, much better than expected and hugely better than standard quad-biking around a track. Challenging and exciting route, would highly recommend to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Devon Leisure Quad Safari

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My 16 year old daughter and her friend did the 1hour safari for £35 each. We have done similar in other parts of the country over many years and this compared very favourably. Friendly, relaxed instructor. Would have no hesitation recommending or returning in future.

1  Thank John T
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We've just come back from a very enjoyable quad safari. We thought it was good value at £40 for an hour and a quarter. We drove through the woods. We thought being at an activity centre it might be a little tame but there were lots of bumpy areas and drives through puddles - great fun!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

It was my brother in laws birthday present, I got asked to go as their photographer, I wasn't allowed out of the shocking tin hut next to the ''training course'',The quads were a good 10-15 feet from me ATLEAST.

Then came the instructor, some young guy, who thought he was gods gift to the racing world.

He was very arrogant and was not very helpful to my brother in law who had never done quad biking before, he kept stalling and all the instructor was doing, was sighing and muttering under his breathe, 'oh, not again'

Then off they set, on a ''12'' mile safari.....I put the number 12 in '' because they completed it in just under 30 mins, that means they would have had to have been travelling at a minimum of 24mph to do it in that time, my brother in law even admitted he couldn't go that fast as the instructor hadn't gave him any confidence.

So what was sold was a fun ''12''mile safari, It was more like a miserable 6 mile ''careful'' drive through the woods.

I say ''careful'' because they even got told off for racing the quads or jumping the things....

Next time I go go-karting, i'll make sure I don't race....PATHETIC!

We shall be going to trading standards as what was sold was not provided.

AVOID at all costs!!!! all £45 for 30 mins in the woods and 20 mins to get told to drive in a circle at 5mph and wait at each corner.....The place will never be getting my custom again, nor my family or friends.

3  Thank R G
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We booked this for my sons 16th birthday. There were 3 adults and 3 teenagers. The staff were friendly and helpful. The practice laps were invaluable, staff made sure we were confident to handle the quads before we went in the woods. We did not feel molly coddled at all. The bikes went faster than expected which was cool. The 13 year old had a staff chaperone but she gave him free reign within reason. The track was awesome, really interesting obstacles. Loved the water!! The adults were grateful for the staff chaperones as they said they would probably have broken something without them!!! (I think they meant bones!) Think the adults had more fun than the teens! Fantastic value only 40 pounds for one and a quarter hours, incredible. We will definitely be returning just waiting for a reason to go again!