Like manna from heaven, a new build hotel next to a mainline train station. Uptodate interior with all mod-cons. Hole in the wall style checking in sysytem with internet broadband on tap next to the lobby, bar and dining room. Best quality buffet breakfast ( both cooked and precooked /fresh .) Front of building over looks the mainline train station and pay and display car park. Close to shops and city centre with taxi rank and bus stop next to the train station. ( Bus direct to airport and/or coach station! ) A great place to stop off for refreshments and relaxation. Walking distance to train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon