Excellent room, totally quiet, great location, good price - can't fault it. Access to all areas of interest in Devon is immediate - it is 5 mins from the M5. Only downside is the Beefeater pub - there's no noise, but the beer isn't great and the meals were average. Darts Farm is just down the road though, good for a breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon