As I say it all depends on where your room is located. If you are in the two story block they are quiet. You do not have to walk across the car park you can get to your room internally. But if you get a ground floor room next to the road or pound about you will be disturbed by the traffic. The thing with this hotel is it's top price for outdated not soundproofed rooms. Take your chance I will not return until it refurbished. Which it really needs. Mot of the staff are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon