This Premier Inn must be one of the oldest. If it isn't then I can't imagine what condition older ones are in. Although nothing really wrong with our room - apart from the fact that we couldn't unlock the fire escape door(luckily for us we didn't need to escape) - it just looked tired. It really needed a little facelift. The reception staff were great and check in was quick and efficient. The hotel is just off of a very busy roundabout and traffic noise was a issue as vehicles roared away from the traffic lights. Breakfast on the Sunday morning was busier than the Saturday morning (possibly some non residents?) and we had to wait for juices to be refilled, cereal bowls to be put out - and then they were warm from the dishwasher and we had a much longer wait for our breakfast order to be taken- in the end I went to ask someone to take our order, If you have to leave on a Sunday morning at a specific time be warned. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon