So first off, Thanks Harriet - You're a little star, excellent customer service! :-)
We really like this hotel. As others have said, it could do with a refurb, but it is OK.
The main thing we like is the courtyard style. You step from your room to the corridor, from the corridor to the car. This is particularly convenient if, like me, you smoke! Room 7 for example is directly opposite the external door, so a cigarette is 4 steps away!
OK standard moan for every Premier Inn stay - The Wifi is a rip off at £3 (First half hour free), You don't expect me to shovel coins in my shower, The wifi should be free.
As it happens, this hotel has excellent 3G coverage, at least on O2 it does!
Why do you inconvenience and put to expense your customers with 0871 phone numbers? It's so old fashioned, get with the 21st century - The geographic phone number for this hotel is: 01392 428000 Advertise it! The email address (Which they also don't like divulging) is email@example.com
I notice many other people praising the breakfast. I agree it is excellent value at £8.25 IF you eat a lot or have a couple of kids in tow - Kids eat free. It's not that great though, if like me, you don't want much more than a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea, perhaps Premier inn might want to consider that.
My star rating is based on -1 for the 0871 number and the Wifi, But Harriet won that back, so 5/5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon