This is the first time I have stayed in this hotel . The appearance when you arrive does not impress you it is old fashioned built horse shoe fashioned around a courtyard I thought what have I let myself in for here ! Don't be dissalusioned this is a very good hotel ,very clean ,very good staff , lovely and warm nice old fashioned radiators and heated towel rail and lovely and quiet what more could you wish for ?i had left something in the previous hotel in Torquay I told the young lady in reception she immediately phoned them and arranged to have it posted to me and yes when I arrived home the parcel was waiting for me ,that is good service for you !
The beafeater restaurant was also old fashioned but also excellent .e
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon