Having had a few bad stays within Premier inn, i've found an old purple palace…
When i say old, i'm referring to the fact this hotel is due to be refurbished; so you could say its a Premier Inn Heritage Site. However once refurbished this hotel will be unbeatable.
From the friendliest of staff, Leanne, Kelly and Matty on reception; to the housekeeping and beefeater staff; excellent you just wish there positive attitude could be spread across all the hotels.
My room (number 19) was very clean, very very little noise, and well presented. So a big well done to all the staff and I have no hesitation to stay or recommend this hotel to others…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon