Stayed here for one night.
Its on a main road with what I believe was single glazing. So ? I had a rubbish nights sleep. The room was hot, musty with a lack of air. It was really noisy.
The whole premier inn could do with a spruce up. Paint coming of the walls, old carpet, old fixings, old everything. It looks like they tried to put a premier inn in a run down pontins to bad effect.
When we went to the pub/restaurant attached next door we waited for about ten minutes in an empty pub with two members of staff who walked past (saying nothing) before finally I went to the kitchen to be told it wasn't open for another 3 hours.
Wouldn't recommend staying here really unless your at the back of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon