Travel lodges are much of a muchness wherever you go, but this one demonstrates how good they can be in terms of comfort, cleanliness and value for money. In spite of being on a very busy ring road, it was very quiet, the twin room was spacious and well laid out, there was always a helpful presence on reception, and the quality of the breakfast was exceptional.
The attached Beefeater is also one of the better ones in the chain, so all in all, it has everything you could wish for in this price range accommodation.
Well done, Premier Inns - your Lenny Henry advert seems to be living up to its promises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon