“Great fun”

Go Ape Haldon Forest Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The classic and original Go Ape experience. We'll brief you for safety before you fly down our zip-wires, leap off our Tarzan Swing and tackle our crossings whilst enjoying some of Britain's most breathtaking scenery. We think everyone has the Go Ape spirit just waiting to be unleashed! There's no greater rush than the great outdoors, so whether your tribe is a stag do, birthday party, corporate event or simply a day out with the kids, we make our courses as fun and as accessible as possible.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I took my son there for his13th birthday with some friends and he loved it, it is a great experience and really good for teenagers. Not really very good for young children but anyone over the age of 8 I think it is a good experience and also helps with confidence building! Fun for all and great as a fun day for adults aswell!!

Reviewed 20 February 2013

You're never too old to climb trees and add some growing sons into the mix and a great day out at Haldon's Go Ape. If it is quiet the very friendly guides will let you stay on the trees for as long as you like, highly recommended for children aged 10-16 (make sure they're tall enough first!)

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Spent this afternoon at Go Ape Haldon and wow what an experience. It was for my sons 12th birthday. Me and a mate took four lads with us and everyone had an amazing time. The attraction was better than expected, well maintained and and well run, and that brings me to the staff. It's not often these days in Britain you feel you have received good service and today the staff at Go Ape really impressed me, I regret not taking their names for a mention. Fantastic service we will be back and if you are reading this, go...... you won't be dissappointed

1  Thank BigandNewtonAbbot
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I visited here at the end of October witha friend and my 12 yr old son. the site was easy to find, and lots of parking available (remember to bring change).

On making our way to the lodge, we were greeted by a staff member, filled out the forms, and then off to our instruction.

The instruction was spot on, pitched at the right level for all of us. The systems that you would use is easy to understand and there are diagrams and staff to ask whilst you are there.

We were there for 2 1/2 hours , and it was brilliant , I would highly recommend it, and then go for a cup of tea at the cafe to chat about how brave you were!!

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Brill, Brill, Brill, and Brill. My partner and son absolutely loved it and I got some great photos! Will defo be going again.

1  Thank SpringChickenExeter