“Huge fun”

Go Ape Haldon Forest Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The classic and original Go Ape experience. We'll brief you for safety before you fly down our zip-wires, leap off our Tarzan Swing and tackle our crossings whilst enjoying some of Britain's most breathtaking scenery. We think everyone has the Go Ape spirit just waiting to be unleashed! There's no greater rush than the great outdoors, so whether your tribe is a stag do, birthday party, corporate event or simply a day out with the kids, we make our courses as fun and as accessible as possible.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Great fun, if very undignified or at least it was for me !!!! Pricey but as a occasional thing worth it.

All reviews
in 32 reviews
"instructor"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Amazing day. I did go ape for my 'hen day'. All my girl friends loved it. It is challenging and very exciting. I then went back with family for my son's 10th birthday. Brilliant!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great fun have been numerous times with friends and family. Very expensive, but good fun. Even fun when it's raining.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Looking for something a little different but not too far away, Go Ape at Haldon Forest ticked the boxes. Reviews / website seemed to have more emphasis on family or group bookings however we went as a couple and had just as much fun!

After a short safety briefing and the instructor ensuring we could work the equipment, our competitive sides came out. We had fun navigating the course and hearing the nervous giggles around the course when faced with the zip wires.

We were lucky enough not to hold up or to be held up by others on the course, so were free to enjoy ourselves at our own pace.

3  Thank ElsieH82