“Perfect Day. Great Staff!!”

Go Ape Haldon Forest Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The classic and original Go Ape experience. We'll brief you for safety before you fly down our zip-wires, leap off our Tarzan Swing and tackle our crossings whilst enjoying some of Britain's most breathtaking scenery. We think everyone has the Go Ape spirit just waiting to be unleashed! There's no greater rush than the great outdoors, so whether your tribe is a stag do, birthday party, corporate event or simply a day out with the kids, we make our courses as fun and as accessible as possible.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Perfect Day. Great Staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We went here as a hen party group and it was amazing! The staff were great fun and even joined in with our silly laughs and banter. They took photos for us and signed the brides memento!

Definitely worth a visit!

Visited July 2014

devon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Go wild”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

An excellent day out for all the family .
Often can get special rates on group on etc .
well worth a visit - staff very friendly and helpfull!!

Visited April 2014
Exeter, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Treetop Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Myself and 2 of my cousins took on the course last weekend and it was a blast. I'm a little reluctant of heights, but with the training and safety equipment, I felt fine whipping around the tree tops. It was a great way to enjoy the stunning forest views, while having fun climbing, balancing, swinging and zipping our way around. I had a wonderful time and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to have some fun Going Ape!

I can wait to hit the two long zip lines in the middle of the course again! They were superb, all my fear left me seconds after I stepped off the platform.

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Taarrrzzzzaaannnn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Myself and 6 friends were here in May 2014 for a Stag Do.

I have done Go Ape before in another location, but if your thinking of doing this with friends for a Stag Do, Hen Do, or just for fun.... get it booked!!

The staff are very friendly and will help out or talk you through anything as you go around at your own pace.
Don't worry if your slow, or if your scared of heights, friendly staff are on hand to help and encourage.

Hitchin, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We went as a stag group of 12. We all really enjoyed it. A few of us including me were pretty scared of heights, the first section was a bit of a struggle but we then settled into it. I am planning to got ore often as think it will help with fear of heights. The zip lines were great fun. All of our group had a great time and are planning another visit to a Go-Ape closer to home. The guys also took a shine to our guide Molly who was really good. Can't wait to visit again soon.