“Fun Filled Morning! Loved It!”

Go Ape Haldon Forest Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The classic and original Go Ape experience. We'll brief you for safety before you fly down our zip-wires, leap off our Tarzan Swing and tackle our crossings whilst enjoying some of Britain's most breathtaking scenery. We think everyone has the Go Ape spirit just waiting to be unleashed! There's no greater rush than the great outdoors, so whether your tribe is a stag do, birthday party, corporate event or simply a day out with the kids, we make our courses as fun and as accessible as possible.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was taken to 'Go Ape' as a surprise this morning, as I've heard such great things & wanted to go for a while. It was better than a excepted, lots of fun!

We had an 11am slot, perfect for those who like it a little quieter, we arrived at 10.50am.
I was a little bit surprised we had to pay for a car parking ticket, but luckily enough a lovely man gave us his all day ticket.
There is a lovely little restaurant/cafe & toilets with picnic benches & lots of lovely places for photos.

We walked over the to 'Go Ape' hut & were immediately greeted with happy smiley staff, who seemed just as excited as we were.
We were lucky it was lovely sunny day, so i wore just legins & a baggy top, i would recommend anything comfy, as you will get a little warm up there & trainers. I took a jumper incase but the staff popped it into a cubby hole to look after.
We got a safety briefing & shown exactly what we had to do with a practise run, i was very happy with this as a little nervous, you soon get the hang of it.

The staff really are fabulous, after my equipment was on & the group was about to start, i needed the toilet, (OOPS) the staff were lovely & told me they would pop my harness off & come back when I'm ready, we came back & headed to the trees.

First you will climb up a ladder onto platforms & begin the fun! The zip wires were my favourite & the views were stunning! I took my phone, but when we were up there we were told we couldn't use them as it was dangerous, naughty i no but we carried on using them for photographs etc.
When i go again i will use something to attach my phone/camera to my neck. I would recommend to bring a phone, lots of funny moments!

I didn't find any of it, too physically difficult, I just wasn't to sure on the ladders, I'm just lazy ha!

We paid £30 each & i would 100% go back & recommend to anyone, couples, families or friends, it was a lovely morning full of giggles!

Have fun & Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We went here as a hen party group and it was amazing! The staff were great fun and even joined in with our silly laughs and banter. They took photos for us and signed the brides memento!

Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

An excellent day out for all the family .
Often can get special rates on group on etc .
well worth a visit - staff very friendly and helpfull!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Myself and 2 of my cousins took on the course last weekend and it was a blast. I'm a little reluctant of heights, but with the training and safety equipment, I felt fine whipping around the tree tops. It was a great way to enjoy the stunning forest views, while having fun climbing, balancing, swinging and zipping our way around. I had a wonderful time and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to have some fun Going Ape!

I can wait to hit the two long zip lines in the middle of the course again! They were superb, all my fear left me seconds after I stepped off the platform.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Myself and 6 friends were here in May 2014 for a Stag Do.

I have done Go Ape before in another location, but if your thinking of doing this with friends for a Stag Do, Hen Do, or just for fun.... get it booked!!

The staff are very friendly and will help out or talk you through anything as you go around at your own pace.
Don't worry if your slow, or if your scared of heights, friendly staff are on hand to help and encourage.