Review Highlights
Family visit for a birthday party

Visited here with 4 children, 2 aged 11 and 2 aged 8. We opted for the junior Go Ape! due to the... read more

Reviewed 14 December 2018
melissab191
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
via mobile
Brilliant!!!!!!

We went here for a Hen party which was amazing so much so i suggested it for another friends hen... read more

Reviewed 20 November 2018
christiebellepascoe

All reviews safety briefing scared of heights zip wire tarzan swing tree top adventure great fun haldon forest let loose high ropes instructor daisy own pace adrenaline rush hen party time slot great afternoon staff were really friendly any age
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Plenty of parking available, the high ropes are a five minute walk from the main car park.

The safety briefing was exellent, as were the staff. Once the little practice area is complete you're free to go ahead with your group.

Great fun for all ages. The Tree Top Adventure has five sections in all including a 230m zip wire. Good variation bertween crossings making it an excellent choice for anyne wanting an active few hours with or without the kids.

Check online for discount codes as there's usually a 10% discount to be found somewhere.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Came here with my 10 and 7 Yr olds . They loved the junior courses. (I watched from the safety of the ground!!) Staff were great, really encouraging and engaged well with the kids.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to do Go Ape as my teenagers need the fresh air and exercise. My 13 and 14 year old found it physically demanding and a challenge at times but they loved it. It took you out of your comfort zone and l liked that. It’s a beautiful part of the world and part of my family got to on a Segway session and also loved that. It’s expensive but a great experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Much to my chagrin, my two children (aged 10 and 11) decided Go Ape Exeter would be a great way to end our long weekend and Devon. So, as we made our way home to London, we stopped off at Go Ape and took part in the Tree Top Adventure. Little did I know what I was getting us in for. That being said, our instructor, Finn was very charming, pleasant, and patient. My children have participated in Go Ape before but only the Tree Top Junior programme. It took me a good 30 minutes to get my head in the game as I was so concerned (unnecessarily) that my children would hurt themselves. But after the first Tarzan Jump, there was no turning back. The kids had a wild time and what a great way for them to build their confidence. The zip wires were much longer than previous Go-Ape-like adventures but my two felt such pride when they completed the entire programme. The location is stunning, the programme is very well run, the instructors are super friendly and I was surprised that each group felt so spread out and not on top of one another, which helped make the day such a great one. I, personally, am not a fan of high and lengthy zip-wires but after accomplishing the second one, I couldn't help but find myself having a great time. What a great team building event, family day out, birthday party idea.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I just watched as I felt I am too old (70) to take part, but I would have liked to. It was great fun for the kids (10 and 11) and their Dad. The safety equipment was impressive and when the younger boy got stuck on a wire (it was bounce back), he was quickly rescued and rather enjoyed the fuss. It took nearly two hours altogether. We grandparents, mum and the dog walked round the course, which gave us a work-out too. No previous experience required as there is training.