Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Birthday treat..

Went there today ...A very friendly, professional service throughout our visit ,staff were happy... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
B940ATjonathanl
Taunton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastic Experience

Visited go ape on our recent stay to Finlake Holiday Park, we were 2 adults with 4 children between... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Loubie72
Nailsworth, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Exeter
from US$168.18
from US$671.36
from US$356.53
More Info
All reviews safety briefing zip wire scared of heights tarzan swing tree top adventure great fun let loose haldon forest high ropes instructor daisy birthday treat adrenaline rush hen party great afternoon staff were really friendly any age two hours
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Visited here in the school hols. Having done several Go Apes, this is easily one of the best. Special mention to instructor Daisy who was really good.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Plenty of parking available, the high ropes are a five minute walk from the main car park.

The safety briefing was exellent, as were the staff. Once the little practice area is complete you're free to go ahead with your group.

Great fun for all ages. The Tree Top Adventure has five sections in all including a 230m zip wire. Good variation bertween crossings making it an excellent choice for anyne wanting an active few hours with or without the kids.

Check online for discount codes as there's usually a 10% discount to be found somewhere.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Came here with my 10 and 7 Yr olds . They loved the junior courses. (I watched from the safety of the ground!!) Staff were great, really encouraging and engaged well with the kids.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to do Go Ape as my teenagers need the fresh air and exercise. My 13 and 14 year old found it physically demanding and a challenge at times but they loved it. It took you out of your comfort zone and l liked that. It’s a beautiful part of the world and part of my family got to on a Segway session and also loved that. It’s expensive but a great experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Much to my chagrin, my two children (aged 10 and 11) decided Go Ape Exeter would be a great way to end our long weekend and Devon. So, as we made our way home to London, we stopped off at Go Ape and took part in the Tree Top Adventure. Little did I know what I was getting us in for. That being said, our instructor, Finn was very charming, pleasant, and patient. My children have participated in Go Ape before but only the Tree Top Junior programme. It took me a good 30 minutes to get my head in the game as I was so concerned (unnecessarily) that my children would hurt themselves. But after the first Tarzan Jump, there was no turning back. The kids had a wild time and what a great way for them to build their confidence. The zip wires were much longer than previous Go-Ape-like adventures but my two felt such pride when they completed the entire programme. The location is stunning, the programme is very well run, the instructors are super friendly and I was surprised that each group felt so spread out and not on top of one another, which helped make the day such a great one. I, personally, am not a fan of high and lengthy zip-wires but after accomplishing the second one, I couldn't help but find myself having a great time. What a great team building event, family day out, birthday party idea.