“Fantastic Service”

Ranked #150 of 527 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Part of your friendly pub co ltd. We are a small intendant that strives to give good honest service, value for money and customer care. We are open from 10am till 11 pm every day. Except for Christmas Day. Food is served from 10am all day till 9pm. Famous for our proper job breakfast £3.99 good selection of vegetarian and vegan meals along side our full menu and special. We offer a 4roast carvery every Sunday £6.
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have often visited the Farmers Union with my partner and always been greeted with a welcoming smile and fantastic service from start to finish. With this in mind, I had no doubt as to where to take my mother , who is a wheelchair user, on a rare day out for her. The building was easily accessible with the wheelchair as there are two entrances to the restaurant. as well as being very spacious inside. As I had imagined we would be, we were welcomed very politely by the waitress and shown the best tables to suit my mothers needs, she moved some furniture around to make her more comfortable and gave us adequate time to look at the menu before coming to take our order. After ordering our drinks the waitress asked my mother if she would find it easier to drink from a mug or small cup, likewise with the dessert, she asked her preference to eat with a teaspoon or dessert spoon. The food was enjoyable - very tasty,hot and excellent value for money. Every time that I have visited this restaurant nothing has ever been too much trouble and I know that my Mother is also looking forward to returning in the near future. Thank you for making my Mothers day out so pleasurable!

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended everytime!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have been here a few times and everytime i enjoy it. Great food. Staff are amazing and really helpful. Good location near centre of town. Reasonable prices. Great atmosphere. Recommend it to everyone. They will not be disappointed!

• Visited July 2014
Stavanger, Norway
“Great and friendly service”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

A really friendly and nice plave to eat or just relax with a pint. Really welcoming staff, tasty pub-grub and not expensive. Also a clean enviroment

Bath
“Fantastic quality food at affordable prices”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Sunday carvery was so good we revisited the pub two days later for dinner the food was very impressive good quality good portions at a great price.

• Visited June 2014
hertfordshire
“A welcoming place to take a rest from the city.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We didn't eat here but twice called in for a drink. The staff very welcoming, pleasant and efficient.

• Visited June 2014