“Susie”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Susie”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I know the staff will probably have a good laugh about this but Susie the shift leader really does need to sort out her attitude towards customers I had ordered food and was happily eating on the bottom bar when this 'woman' was at the bar 'talking' to a customer in a really disgusting manor I felt awkward just listening to it let alone the customer, and for that reason me and my friends are not coming back and a complaint to head office is in order. Other then that the food was good and delivered in the expected time.

3 Thank john s

“Door staff way over the top”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Went for a couple of drinks with friends and one us was bundled out the door by 4 doorstaff who all seem to be no older than about 20 just for walking onto the dancefloor with a drink. Over staffed and an Appauling attitude towards customers that just want a hastle free night out.

• Visited May 2014
“Shippo”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Went with friends for a quick meal and drinks and we got a great service and the food was excellent. Would visit again!

2 Thank Andy S
Droitwich, England, United Kingdom
“Good value food”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Good value food Good Beer fully recommend. The Plum Porter ale and Aberdeen Angus Steak were totally delightful. Only real drawback was the size of the TV when I was trying to watch the match.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rob G
“Vegetarian with meat on the dish”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I came in with a friend, and ordered the chilli in a jacket potato... This is a vegetarian dish. To my disgust, I found a lovely bit of ham in my salad. The waiter seemed nervous when I pointed this out. Claiming that they're prepared at different parts.
My friend had the yoghurt and we sat at a table that was just cleaned, so no way that the whole "you must have put it there" was possible.

Just embarrassing