Hi, this was a lovely hotel, room was big and bed was exceedingly comfy (unusual for a hotel bed). Bathroom was luxurious. We had a special rate as we were staying for a wedding. Staff were very attentive and pleasant and very helpful.
the only problems i found were as follows
1) we had our 16 month old with us, and there were several other children staying. They only have one high chair, so we had to take it in shifts for breakfast.
2) to use their travel cot costs £15 PN - we found it cheaper to buy one and take it with us (£29.99) plus we still have the cot.
3)i have restricted mobility, as patrons should be aware there is a flight of steep outside steps to get into the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trip Advisor Award of excellence for the past 4 years is testament to the care and quality of this family run hotel in the heart of Exeter. The Queens Court Hotel is a beautiful Georgian town house situated on a leafy square in a city, which dates back to the medieval ages. All rooms are well appointed, all with en-suites. Relax in the bar and lounge or sit outside on the terrace. Visit the jewel in the crown of the Queen's Court, The Olive Tree restaurant. Multi-award winning, dine amongst the Venetian masks and enjoy the produce of the West Country. All the food is freshly prepared and cooked for you, drawing influences from Italy and the Mediterranean. The hotel is only a few minutes' walk from the high street, main train stations and very conveniently placed for the University. It is also fortunate to have a public car park on its doorstep that is free overnight and very reasonably priced in the day. Exeter is positioned in the Heart of Devon making it a great location to experience everything the West Country has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Court Hotel Exeter
- Queens Court Exeter, Devon