Silversprings St Davids
US$106
US$98
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Exeter(Exeter)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Jurys Inn Exeter(Exeter)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Pool
US$107
US$94
Priceline
All reviewsserviced apartmentcity centrethese apartmentswashing machinequiet streethome from homeliving roomwelcome packfree wifilong weekendtea and coffeeno liftcomfortable bedexeter universityconvenient locationjulietaccommodation
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Not just a superb apartment, uber clean and very comfortable, high spec throughout, but the people I dealt with were more than outstanding, they did EVERYTHING they could to make our stay comfortable, including two great tips for restaurants in the town. Also gratis bathrobes and juice in the fridge, fresh coffee, chocolate biscuits etc etc This place really couldnt have been better.
Location was fab - ten minutes from Uni and ten from Cathedral - what more? Well it was quiet and free car parking space. If I come back to Exeter, and it is a great town - try the 8am communion service at the Cathedral, they are very welcoming to visitors we found - I shall definitely look no further for accommodation.
The experience was remarkable I thoroughly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CHERYL M
Reviewed 17 May 2013

From our initial telephone enquiry onwards the service we received from Juliet, representing
Silversprings, was warm, helpful and very professional. The apartment lived up to expectation
and beyond. We certainly would love to make a return visit and the only negative comment I
can make is that we had to leave!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine601
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We stayed in the at ISCA apartment, no.14 Richmond Road. We were met by Juliet who was so kind and helpful & provided us with the local newspaper & guides to assist our visit, and she had provided the apartment with tea and chocolate biscuits so that we were able to settle in with a cup of tea before exploring the city. The apartment is extremely well stocked and we couldn't think of anything that was missed out. The bed was so comfortable and the apartment quiet, even though it is only a short walk from the city centre. An ideal location and I would thoroughly recommend it as a base to visit Exeter and the surrounds.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mo414
Reviewed 9 May 2013

My Exeter experience was excellent from start to finish. Everything was spot on- Juliet's friendly, professional emails before and after my visit, Marcus' welcome to the apartment as soon as my taxi pulled up outside, the beautiful well equipped flat and the convenient location. I took a taxi from Exeter St Davids station to get my luggage up the steep hill but I was able to walk back down with my luggage at the end of my stay. I loved my Silversprings Exeter apartment so much that I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was visiting Devon for the weekend with my girlfriend. Staying in the Silversprings apartment for the Friday night. Prior to staying at the apartment I was in correspondence with Juliet of who was very helpful and informative. I stayed at the Richmond apartment. When visiting a hotel/apartment place I expect a comfortable experience and I am pleased to say that the Silversprings apartment satisfied this. An apartment is different from a hotel. You are able to do your washing, cooking, you have a living room etc and you don't have to deal with the hassle of a reception.

The apartment itself is very warmly, comfortable and homely. As mentioned there are washing facilities. The staff I met are very accommodating and I was enabled to have a later check-out. - Obviously I was fortunate for this and it may not be possible for all but there is always no harm in asking. It is very close to the city centre so the location is great.

Overall I highly recommend this. It was so nice on the night we arrived we chose to have a take-away and eat in the apartment. - Thank you Juliet and all other staff!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple