All reviews serviced apartment city centre these apartments washing machine quiet street home from home long stay living room off road parking welcome pack free wifi comfortable bed a great place to stay tea and coffee ground floor exeter university juliet
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We have now used these apartments twice. I can recommend them highly. The service from when you book on line until you arrive at apartment is great.
Apartment is well appointed with comfy beds. Great bathroom and kitchen. Superb location great

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at Silversprings for a couple of months in the summer of 2018 whilst working away from home.

I selected Silversprings after visiting a number of other apartments due to its location and off road parking.

The location is only a short walk into the hub of the Exeter, but far enough away to be very quiet. The only ‘noise’ is the Wednesday night church bell ringing practice. Exeter Central train station is only 2 minutes away.

I was particularly concerned about city parking and this eliminated a couple of other Serviced Apartments from my selection. During the whole time I was there I was able to park in the reserved parking slots every day. Take care when driving down the shared drive to the parking as it’s a bit potholed. There is good (free) road parking in the evenings and Sunday.

The self check-in and check-out processes are seamless with a detailed welcome email.

The apartment is in a Victorian building, complete with sashed windows. The modern kitchen area is very well equipped. The rooms are spotless and cleaned every week. There is a washer/dryer which is essential when staying away for an extended time. The broadband speed was excellent.

The Silversprings team were all so helpful, and Juliet was very responsive to any question.

I liked it so much I have already re-booked.

I would highly recommend Silversprings if you are looking for some where to stay in Exeter.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Great location close to the city centre with easy access to all amenities, yet situated on a quiet side street. Free off-road parking. Everything was well organised, with emails before and during our stay confirming arrival and departure procedures.
Our host was very helpful when we had problems with the washing machine, and organised the collection/delivery of our laundry.
The apartment itself (number one, ground floor) was spotless and superbly equipped, with the kitchen area especially a joy to work in. Tasteful decor and a comfortable bed!
What more could you ask for? Recommended for anyone looking to stay in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Good location, easy walk into the city centre. Plenty of communication to ensure all was well for our arrival, stay and departure.
Plenty of space in the apartment, very clean and tasteful decoration.
We'd definitely look at using Silversprings again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

A wonderful apartment set in a converted Victorian house which was spotlessly clean, comfortable, very well equipped and rich in period furniture. The wood panelling and high ornate ceilings take you back to a different world but it is modern too with a beautiful kitchen. The added bonus of a car parking space was perfect.

I very much enjoyed my long stay here and any issues that I did have were resolved so quickly by friendly and capable staff - help was just a phone call away. The whole process from booking through to check out was seemless and I can thoroughly recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018