All reviews serviced apartment city centre these apartments washing machine quiet street home from home long stay living room off road parking welcome pack free wifi comfortable bed a great place to stay tea and coffee ground floor exeter university juliet
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We stayed in the ground floor apartment, which was clean, comfortable and very well appointed. The apartment is a short walk from the centre of Exeter in a very pleasant part of the city. Having an apartment was so much better than staying in a hotel and Silversprings was equipped with everything that you could wish for.

Julia, the duty manager, was very attentive to excellent customer service. We would definitely use Silversprings again.

Room tip: I only have experience of one apartment (ground floor) and it was lovely.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Silverspring's apartment was a great place to stay! Perfect location and excellent communication. Parking place available, very well equipped kitchen, shopping possibilities just around the corner. Many restaurants in walking distance. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We have now used these apartments twice. I can recommend them highly. The service from when you book on line until you arrive at apartment is great.
Apartment is well appointed with comfy beds. Great bathroom and kitchen. Superb location great

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at Silversprings for a couple of months in the summer of 2018 whilst working away from home.

I selected Silversprings after visiting a number of other apartments due to its location and off road parking.

The location is only a short walk into the hub of the Exeter, but far enough away to be very quiet. The only ‘noise’ is the Wednesday night church bell ringing practice. Exeter Central train station is only 2 minutes away.

I was particularly concerned about city parking and this eliminated a couple of other Serviced Apartments from my selection. During the whole time I was there I was able to park in the reserved parking slots every day. Take care when driving down the shared drive to the parking as it’s a bit potholed. There is good (free) road parking in the evenings and Sunday.

The self check-in and check-out processes are seamless with a detailed welcome email.

The apartment is in a Victorian building, complete with sashed windows. The modern kitchen area is very well equipped. The rooms are spotless and cleaned every week. There is a washer/dryer which is essential when staying away for an extended time. The broadband speed was excellent.

The Silversprings team were all so helpful, and Juliet was very responsive to any question.

I liked it so much I have already re-booked.

I would highly recommend Silversprings if you are looking for some where to stay in Exeter.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Great location close to the city centre with easy access to all amenities, yet situated on a quiet side street. Free off-road parking. Everything was well organised, with emails before and during our stay confirming arrival and departure procedures.
Our host was very helpful when we had problems with the washing machine, and organised the collection/delivery of our laundry.
The apartment itself (number one, ground floor) was spotless and superbly equipped, with the kitchen area especially a joy to work in. Tasteful decor and a comfortable bed!
What more could you ask for? Recommended for anyone looking to stay in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018