“True hospitality”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“True hospitality”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Lovely cafe with true hospitality, fabulous food and excellent value for money. I visited on my own whilst staying locally in the area on business. Despite the cafe being packed in arrival I was greeted with a smile and a table found for me. Wonderful homely atmosphere were I felt safe and welcome . A fantastic place I will certainly make a bee line for next time I am in Exeter.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank littlemandy

UK
“Local Gem”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Everyone ion this area uses the Dino Cafe. Aysha and Abdullah serve up a range of genuinely home-made Turkish dishes in a superlatively friendly little local cafe.

It's a really brilliant place to have a party or they'll do you food to take home. I did for my 50th, which was a brilliant night out.

It is opens ll day, but closes at 9.It is a big favourite with the locals for good value, simple, unpretentious and lovely food.

Visited November 2013