“Amazing”

Pasha
Ranked #7 of 564 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$13 - US$24
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place, the atmosphere is amazing!! Great food and good services!! We will come back for sure!!

3  Thank Florin Mario G

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Here it's the only place in Exeter where you can try authentic homemade turkish food !
I love their desserts and turkish coffee it's lovely!
Service it's one of the best, all the waiters are very friendly !
Thank you !

3  Thank Petruta O
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After going to so many restaurants and having overpriced food, just so I can get a piece of plain chicken, I was quite sceptical about this place. But to my surprise, the food here was not only affordable but also very filling and extremely tasty. The atmosphere was also great and the staff were very friendly. I will definitely recommend and bring my friends again next time.

4  Thank Emilia I
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really felt like in a restaurant in Turkey! We got turkish pita, turkish tea and turkish coffee complentary and the turkish wine was very nice!
All the staff are friendly and food it's authentic!
I definetely come back!!
Thank you Pasha!

4  Thank Theona N
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place and food, I enjoyed the atmosphere very much, the very welcoming staff. I'd love to come back.

4  Thank Ștefan Ţ

Been to Pasha? Share your experiences!