US$145
Hotels.com
The Bath Hotel(Lynmouth)
US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

The Village Inn(Lynmouth)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Bar/Lounge
US$139
US$135
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstea and cakecooked breakfastfirst classperfect hostsnothing is too much troublefull englishsecond to nonecosy barmade us feelour room was spotlessly cleanon arrivallovely homefresh fruitwarm welcomefantastic viewslyn rivermoment you arrive
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We’ve just returned from a long weekend staying at The Heatherville. Kay and Richard were wonderful hosts - nothing seemed too much trouble. The room was spotlessly clean and breakfast was a treat every morning with plenty of choice. It was an excellent base for exploring the valleys, Exmoor and the North Devon beaches.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I have just spent a lovely week at the Heatherville hotel which I can thoroughly recommend for a wonderful stay in North Devon .The welcome we had from Kay and Richard was second to none .Rooms are spotless and really comfortable and the breakfasts were beautifully cooked with lots of care and attention.
As we were new to the area , our lovely hosts helped us with tips and ideas as to where to go and where to eat etc. There is a really nice terrace to relax at the end of a day exploring ..with the most stunning views ..and a cosy little bar with a good selection of drinks to enjoy . Nothing was too much trouble and there were really nice touches to our stay which elevated it to such an excellent experience. We hope to reurn in the not too distant future !

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

In terms of location/ cleanliness and hospitality the Heatherville is my number 1 choice in lynmouth

I genuinely felt as though the hotel became my home and I don't think I have ever felt so comfortable away ...even a hot water bottle in my room which came in handy post rain fall and trip to the valley of the rocks .

Our hosts went above and beyond during our stay and i cant thank them enough.

The breakfast here was a feast and there was lots of choice for someone who was allergy prone like myself.

I am already looking at dates to come back!

Leanne

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Delightful hotel overlooking Lynmouth town. Our hosts, Kay & Richard are lovely hosts and could not have been more helpful with information about where to dine and what to see in the area. Breakfast was excellent with fresh fruit and many sections cooked to order. My wife and I enjoyed our 2 day stop-over and hope to be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We’ve just enjoyed our third stay at this stunning hotel. As per my previous reviews, there is nothing Richard and Kay, the lovely hosts of this jewel won’t do for you to make sure you enjoy your stay. From the welcome tea and cake to the amazing cooked to order breakfasts, you can’t help but relax from the moment you arrive. Not being complacent, the hosts have spent considerably on redecorating parts of this stunning Victorian Villa since our last stay in September 2017. I doubt there is a better place of this type anywhere in Devon. Book now - you won’t be disappointed !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple