“Lovely atmosphere. Good food, great service”
Review of 7 The Bistro - CLOSED

7 The Bistro
Price range: US$21 - US$25
Cuisines: French, Seafood, British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: intimate dining experience the restaurant has a fresh new look without losing its charm and warm welcoming atmosphere. Our ethos remains the same, "dine at your leisure". Your table is yours for the evening.
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Our second visit to this delightful little restaurant. My husband was really pleased to see his favourite, tournedos rossini on the menu. You so rarely see it these days. Personally I sampled the creamy garlic pasta dish. Both were delicious. It is quite a small restaurant so you do need to book.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Ate here with my son and his girlfriend. I have to say it was some of the best food I have eaten in a long time. It was faultless. Luckily for me I am local so I will be back.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

This is a delightful restaurant, with first class service. The staff were exceptionally helpful - and fun too! The food was absolutely delicious: we both had the sea bass, which was beautifully cooked. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone: I'm only sorry we don't live nearer!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely meal. My mushroom tartlet was lovely and tasty. I was a bit disappointed with the Beef Stroganoff. The meat was a bit tough and the sauce too runny. The rest of the group had great meals. Service was really friendly. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We found this restaurant on our first night in Lynmouth, it was so welcoming and the food/drinks were great, after trying other restaurants during our stay we returned on our last night, we were not disappointed in fact it was even better, the lady is very friendly and had chat, the steak was fantastic and the prosecco cocktails are bliss. Will definitely be back.