We stopped here when walking the South West Coast Path. This was about the closest place to the path we came on the holiday - right on it and with a lovely view over the river Lyn. We were offered excellent advice about where to eat and what to do and the breakfast was first class. Nice and busy during the day, nice and quiet at night, could not be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, and have achieved the highest rating from the Food Standards Agency. We have seven rooms, six with sea views and private balconies. Each balcony is complete with chairs and table to allow you to sit and watch the world go by. Our restaurant is open between 10.00am and 5.00pm serving excellent freshly-made food, locally sourced and prepared by our in-house chef. Riverside Cottage is a perfect base for walking, cycling, fishing (River Lyn, harbour, beach or boat), and riding, pony trekking or just as a centre for North Devon touring. Alternately just relax on your balcony with a drink and admire the views (selected rooms only). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Riverside Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Cottage Hotel Lynmouth
- Riverside Cottage Lynmouth, Devon