We had a 4 night stay and paid for a larger room with a balcony, found that the bed was very uncomfortable asked to be moved after 2 night's but was only offered a smaller room.
It was clean but needs updating, and the bed was not made once by staff during our stay the towels where not changed either.
The breakfast was good but no better than we have had at other B&B which where less expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, and have achieved the highest rating from the Food Standards Agency. We have seven rooms, six with sea views and private balconies. Each balcony is complete with chairs and table to allow you to sit and watch the world go by. Our restaurant is open between 10.00am and 5.00pm serving excellent freshly-made food, locally sourced and prepared by our in-house chef. Riverside Cottage is a perfect base for walking, cycling, fishing (River Lyn, harbour, beach or boat), and riding, pony trekking or just as a centre for North Devon touring. Alternately just relax on your balcony with a drink and admire the views (selected rooms only). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Riverside Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Cottage Hotel Lynmouth
- Riverside Cottage Lynmouth, Devon