We spent one night there and paid £70. For this price it was ok, but if I came back I would rather check on other hotels/B&Bs.
The welcome was friendly, but very hectical. The room was tiny with the shower in the toilet and the sink in the room. The king size bed was very small for two people.
Breakfast was served in the café they also run. My chair was so dirty I could hardly make myself sit on it. The orange juice had turned sour.
The location of the B&B is brilliant.
For £70 it is ok what you get, but i would not come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, and have achieved the highest rating from the Food Standards Agency. We have seven rooms, six with sea views and private balconies. Each balcony is complete with chairs and table to allow you to sit and watch the world go by. Our restaurant is open between 10.00am and 5.00pm serving excellent freshly-made food, locally sourced and prepared by our in-house chef. Riverside Cottage is a perfect base for walking, cycling, fishing (River Lyn, harbour, beach or boat), and riding, pony trekking or just as a centre for North Devon touring. Alternately just relax on your balcony with a drink and admire the views (selected rooms only). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Riverside Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Cottage Hotel Lynmouth
- Riverside Cottage Lynmouth, Devon