Alistair and Emma are warm and welcoming hosts. Their newly refurbished hotel is clean and tastefully decorated. The rooms are very comfortable with thoughtful finishing touches. Reasonably priced. Breakfast is delicious and made with local produce. The hotel is close to restaurants, cafes, pubs, local shops and a car park. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynton is a quaint village situated in the Exmoor National Park. We invite you to stay in our spacious, Victorian Guest House which has clean and comfortable rooms. For added luxury suites are available. It's an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and is only 50m from the South West Coastal Path. We also now offer beauty treatments in our Salon room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castle Hill Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Guest House Hotel Lynton
- Castle Hill Guest House Lynton, Devon